From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: 16 October 2017 07:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] chess clock for Nvda

Is there any reason this would need to be a NVDA add-on rather than a separate program?  My chess game is not strong, so I'm not familiar with what other programs there might be out there to do this, but I would expect there should be a few available.  While they might not all be accessible, that's the route I would investigate first.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:24 PM, anthony borg <anthonyborg001@...> wrote:

Hi programers

I wonder if someone can create an add-on chess clock for Nvda, because it is very useful to keep time during chess tournaments.

Thanks in advance

Anthony borg

--

Quentin Christensen