Re: looking for the windows 10 fall creaters update

jazzyjennifer

yeah i have bad luck, with this computer, checking for updtes. every time i check for updates, like for egzample. this last creators update that cam out. i just now recieved the notifacation to download it

 so yeah i could be waiting another year,

On 10/17/2017 10:03 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Hay I was wondering if the new windows 10 fall creaters update came out yet.  How ever I don’t see the new upgrade tool I only see the old tool.  If it is out just let me know and point me to the proper links to down load it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10