Re: Question about Google Chrome and annoying alerts

David Griffith

The reason that you are getting the chrome Developer Alert Tools in either in Chrome or Firefox is that you have the Developer Mode turned on.

Go in firefox to Tools then cursor down to Web Developer and then make sure that everything is unchecked in the sub menu which appears after that.

You might have to repeat the uncheck for every item you have in the web developer sub menu.

If you are using Chrome then this presumably  will also be in the Chrome menus somewhere.

However once these web developer options are all unchecked the inaccessible and annoying web development alerts should go away.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog