From: Blee Blat
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about Google Chrome and annoying alerts

Is this related to that bug that still means that some edit fields don't
read in Chrome? Or is that a different bug? And by not reading I mean
that I can type text but cannot review the text with cursor keys to
select or edit it on some form fields in Chrome, even though the same
fields work in Firefox.