Re: windows 10 fall creaters update coming out today

David Moore

Hi all!

I got the Fall Creators 1709 of win10 yesterday in my updates.

It downloaded and installed without a hitch. It took 90 minutes to download, but it took two hours to install. It got stuck at 70 percent for an hour, but I just waited patiently, and it finished.

Wow, I am using NVDA version

Version: master-14532,58e1946e

And it is so snappy in Edge, that I can’t believe it. NVDA is working better in this 1709, than it ever has. I just want everyone to know that NVDA is so snappy as well in file explorer. It is much snappier when I arrow through ffiles and folders in different areas of file explorer. The Mail app is working great with NVDA.

Narrator, is very snappy with MS Mark. I used Narrator in Edge, and it works well.

When you get 1709, you will love how well NVDA works with it.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10