Re: Question about Google Chrome and annoying alerts

Marcia Yale

That part of the menu system is not completely accessible and, though I have unchecked a few boxes, I’m still getting the alerts.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about Google Chrome and annoying alerts

I believe that this is the correct diagnoses.

I was getting a regular alert message every time I started Firefox which was impossible to find and dismiss using either  NVDA or Jaws butg  in my case turning web developer mode turned it off and I no longer get the annoying messages.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog