Re: kindle and nvda

Gene

Do you know how to send completely new messages to the list?  You sent your message in a completely unrelated thread, you left the subject line the same, and you left all the unrelated messages below yours.
If you do that, you make it much less likely that those you want to reach will read the message.  Many people decide which messages to read by reading the subject lines.  Such people won't even know you sent a message on a different subject.

Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] kindle and nvda

Hey there,
I hope that everyone's day is well   mine started off great but because of a
friend  whose PC  got formatted   buy someone who  was using the same NVdA
remote key  that he was he is the second  person  that I know that this kind
of thing hashappend to  I am wanting to find out  is  is there a Remote  Dev
on this list  who will please get back with me  this is a crime what this
person did  and I want to see something done.