Re: windows 10 fall creaters update coming out today

Kevin Cussick

the best version yet and berry snappy with nvda only screen reader I have tried.

On 18/10/2017 21:28, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
It is very very stable. I've ben  testing this thing since uly, and I love it.
Take care

On Oct 18, 2017, at 1:25 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@... <mailto:jldail13@...>> wrote:

Hi
I haven’t gotten the update yet.
Is it stable?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@... <mailto:hurrikennyandopo@...>> wrote:

Hi

In which program will this work? I got the latest version of windows last night 1709 and was just reading the thread.

Maybe ithe voice part of cortana turned off. There is a cam with a mic in it and or a real mic.

The windows key + letter H does not work here so am wondering.

Gene nz

On 10/19/2017 5:16 AM, David Moore wrote:
Wow, Rosemarie!
If you press:
Windows+H, you hear a sound, and you can start dictating. When you stop, you hear a different sound, and you can read what you dictated.
I am dictating this email right now.
I am just talking out loud, after I pressed that command.
Well, let us see how well this dictation did!
This is a great feature of 1709!
I can’t wait until you get it!
David Moore
Sent fromMail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>for Windows 10