From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Blee
Blat
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the volume on the creators update is softer

    I haven't noticed that, but I did have to fiddle with the audio drivers
quite a bit. It seems that the chipset in this laptop has some idiotic
codecs that get loaded and do weird stuff to the sound, so I had to disable
them. There were driver updates in the creator's update though. Make sure
your enhancements or stuff like that didn't get re-enabled when you updated.
Sometimes that happens.