From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy
Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the volume on the creators update is softer

press the windows key then type sound. you may have to arrow down to find
just sound. press enter. In the box that pops up highlite your defualt sound
device. It will say default after it. Now tab to properties. now ctrl + tab
to effects or enhancements. then tab to the checkbox that says disable
all...You may have to look around in here a little as each manufacturer is a
little different.
I don't know how to disable these enhancements. I might have to get
sighted help in doing it.