From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Blee
Blat
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the volume on the creators update is softer

And if you are unlucky enough to have one of these laptops with DTS linked
to the realtek audio manager, and no way to disable the "enhancements", then
you're stuck going into task manager and finding the startup tab and
disabling the realtek audio from there. At least that's what I ended up
doing. Plus, to make things worse, Windows onboard sound often defaults to
48000 hz for playback and recording, and that results in pops and crackles
for most sounds, because they're expecting 44100 hz. Now to go looking for a
portable sound card that also connects to the phone. I don't know why
manufacturers think I want my music screwed with. If I want all this
compression and stuff I can find an FM radio easily enough.

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.