Re: the volume on the creators update is softer

Blee Blat <bleeblat@...>

And even if you do that it's still not likely to work. They must be using some on-chip codecs because I'm still getting dynamic compression applied. It's less worse than it was with the realtek services running, but it's still noticeable. This is not helpful for most sounds at all. I wonder what the hit for CPU performance is for this nonsense. I'll continue screwing around with drivers until I find a fix I guess. The phone doesn't have these artifacts, so at least I can just use that.