Sumatra PDF Reader, was: Re: [nvda] The In-Process "Choose-your-own-adventure" edition of In-Process!

Quentin Christensen

Hi Zahra,

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the post!

There are a few PDF readers around, but for some reason many are inaccessible.  Does Sumatra do many things that Adobe Reader doesn't do?

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:47 PM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi quentin, your post was great!
can you contact developers of sumatra pdf reader and help them to make
there program accessible for screen reader users?
Allah bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you every day.

> Here's a fun Thursday read, it's the NV Access "Choose-your-own-adventure"
> edition of In-Process! Giants, Caves, mountains and even BACON!
> https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-choose-your-own-adventure-edition/
>
> I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it together!
>
> Regards
>
> Quentin.
>
> --
> Quentin Christensen
> Training and Support Manager
>
> Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now available:
> http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
>
> www.nvaccess.org
> Twitter: @NVAccess

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.