From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Austin Pinto
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the volume on the creators update is softer

for all who have audio problems. just try going to the realtech website and get the latest driver see if it solves it.

On 10/19/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't have a laptop but apparently you can't disable enhancements on
this desktop either so I guess I'm stuck with it. Thanks for trying to
help though. I'll call Microsoft tomorrow and see if they can figure
it out. I sure can't.