Re: Sumatra PDF Reader, was: Re: [nvda] The In-Process "Choose-your-own-adventure" edition of In-Process!

hi.
yes, i realy dont trust adobe products and never use them!
sumatra is the best program, most simple, without complex settings,
less than 5 mb, translated to many languages, very simple and fast.
i realy only accept this program and there is no alternative program
for sumatra in world of technology!
i realy wish that when sumatra supports accessibility, continues to
support xp too!
Allah bless you and i sincerely always appreciate your kindness.

On 10/19/17, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Hi Zahra,

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the post!

There are a few PDF readers around, but for some reason many are
inaccessible. Does Sumatra do many things that Adobe Reader doesn't do?

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:47 PM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

hi quentin, your post was great!
can you contact developers of sumatra pdf reader and help them to make
there program accessible for screen reader users?
Allah bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you every day.

On 10/19/17, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Here's a fun Thursday read, it's the NV Access
"Choose-your-own-adventure"
edition of In-Process! Giants, Caves, mountains and even BACON!
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-choose-your-own-
adventure-edition/

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen