Re: the volume on the creators update is softer

The latest driver is still 2.82, I had this driver before the update I am unsure what was installed on both units I have but its not been updated since february this year.

On 19/10/2017 3:50 p.m., Austin Pinto wrote:
for all who have audio problems. just try going to the realtech
website and get the latest driver see if it solves it.

On 10/19/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't have a laptop but apparently you can't disable enhancements on this
desktop either so I guess I'm stuck with it. Thanks for trying to help
though. I'll call Microsoft tomorrow and see if they can figure it out. I
sure can't.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Blee
Blat
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the volume on the creators update is softer

And if you are unlucky enough to have one of these laptops with DTS linked
to the realtek audio manager, and no way to disable the "enhancements", then
you're stuck going into task manager and finding the startup tab and
disabling the realtek audio from there. At least that's what I ended up
doing. Plus, to make things worse, Windows onboard sound often defaults to
48000 hz for playback and recording, and that results in pops and crackles
for most sounds, because they're expecting 44100 hz. Now to go looking for a
portable sound card that also connects to the phone. I don't know why
manufacturers think I want my music screwed with. If I want all this
compression and stuff I can find an FM radio easily enough.