Re: the volume on the creators update is softer

Well it will and you need to use sightling help to clear it from its control panel, is del audio that bad, I tried with sightling help for hp but found it like listening to a small box and it didn't sound to good.

The audio from the screen reader some sounds fade in and out a little but speech is not effected and in fact it seems to improve it on the hp so I thought hell just leave it.

On 19/10/2017 8:34 p.m., Brian Moore wrote:
Well, on my one laptop so far where I have installed the release of 1709, dell audio came back from whatever section of hell it came from.  I got this off once before but it really needs to go. I have another system which is much the same.

Anyone know how to kill dell audio?  it is horid and makes speech pretty awful.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 10/19/2017 1:00 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
The latest driver is still 2.82, I had this driver before the update I am unsure what was installed on both units I have but its not been updated since february this year.

On 19/10/2017 3:50 p.m., Austin Pinto wrote:
for all who have audio problems. just try going to the realtech
website and get the latest driver see if it solves it.

On 10/19/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't have a laptop but apparently you can't disable enhancements on this
desktop either so I guess I'm stuck with it. Thanks for trying to help
though. I'll call Microsoft tomorrow and see if they can figure it out. I
sure can't.