Re: the volume on the creators update is softer

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

the only way i found to disable dell audio is to uninstall the driver
and let Microsoft use the generic driver

On 10/19/17, jazzyjennifer <jwens2000@gmail.com> wrote:
thats odd, my nvda volume and speackers are at 100 percent, and mine
isnt softer, thats weird,

Hi, everyone,

I don't know if it's just me or if the volume in the creators update
is softer now. Have any of you noticed that? Everything (speakders and
NVDA volume) is set to 100 percent. I was just wondering about the
softness of the new update.

Rosemarie

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.