From: "jazzyjennifer" <jwens2000@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] the volume on the creators update is softer

thats odd, my nvda volume and speackers are at 100 percent, and mine
isnt softer, thats weird,

Hi, everyone,

I don't know if it's just me or if the volume in the creators update
is softer now. Have any of you noticed that? Everything (speakders and
NVDA volume) is set to 100 percent. I was just wondering about the
softness of the new update.

Rosemarie