Re: Sumatra PDF Reader, was: Re: [nvda] The In-Process "Choose-your-own-adventure" edition of In-Process!

hello.
i request nvda developers to do something for accessibility of sumatra
with cooperation of sumatra programmers.
sumatra is the best program for pdf in the world, but unfortunately
only its menu and settings now accessible!
God bless you!

On 10/20/17, David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I was not aware Sumatra pdf was accessible. What screen readers does
it work with and are there any settings in t he screen reader or the
Sumatra to set for greater accessibility.

I'd love to dump adobe acrobat reader network wide!

Thanks.
Dave.

I have a feeling that they won't support xp, and indeed now don't support
amd either I gather on xp.
The issues are much the same as why nvda had to drop them. they need to
make the best code and that means using the core of windows that the
tools
they build the software with uses, normally those in currently supported
versions of windows.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.