Re: Sumatra PDF Reader, was: Re: [nvda] The In-Process "Choose-your-own-adventure" edition of In-Process!

i remember to one time tried to contact developers of sumatra, but could not.
i think i said my request somewhere but did not recieve any help or reply.
i realy wish that know whats the reason for inaccessibility of program?
is it realy very difficult to consider accessibility?

On 10/20/17, Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu> wrote:
Yes, I agree. I'd like to see the same thing in Android...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 20/10/2017 12:04, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Yes, I have had similar issues in the past with Superantispyware,
where the issues ar, by comparison, quite minor as the revolve around
getting screenreaders to get the correct focus in each case and in one
case making a list accessible.
I gave up some time back.
Also of course the new Revo is a disaster.
In a perfect world programmers and programming tools should make sure
the basics are  there and hence its not going to be so big a job to do
it later on.
I'd like to see Microsoft have some kind of internal check and will
not allow a program to run if its not using the apis, but hat would be
utopia!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.