Re: Slightly OT: Accessible blogging platform

David Griffith

I don’t think its that oddat all. I have read others complaining  about the difficulties of Wordpress.

To answer your question specifically yes I did attempt to “expand the menus but NVDA appeared to struggle to focus on the results of the expanded menus.

This was also the experience using jas 18 and 2018 using Firefox and Windows 10 but not the Fall update.

There seems to have been some changes on the site recently which has deteriorated the situation. Up until recently I was able to publish OK. Now it seems impossible. As I say I am getting around this by using the email submission feature but this should benot be necessary.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog