Re: groove music

Antony Stone

Okay, that seems plausible - very strange typos, though...

Antony.

On Friday 20 October 2017 at 19:47:01, Jonathan Milam wrote:

I think he was asking if Groove Music could rip CDs and if it had a help
file.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Stone
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 1:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] groove music

Please can you re-phrase that question? It doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Friday 20 October 2017 at 19:02:56, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi all, How old is anyone know if the Groove music app and ripped CDS
and is there a help file thank you Regards, Gary kn4ox
--
I wasn't sure about having a beard at first, but then it grew on me.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.