Re: bt sync and me are officially enemies

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

The one that says windows 64 bit version.  Or better yet you can get sync thing at www.filehorse.com.  Hope you have good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 8:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] bt sync and me are officially enemies

What syncthing do I download, firefox says with noscript things are not

allowd, but the window never appears even though I have permitted it all.

Do you use a gui or something I used synctracer but that just didn't

work to well, should I use a frontend or what I can't get the syncthing

thing to show up without doodling.