Re: synkthing

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well No.  the interfase is not going to change no matter what browser you use.  The best way to use sync thing is to use google crohm or ie.  Good luck.  Hope you will get use to it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 9:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] synkthing

Hi.

Well got syncthing working with ie it appears I can turn off addons in

firefox and it works, is there any good interface for syncthing that work?

I added the folders and in the id put the key for the folder is this

correct, then I filled in the name, and location and its scanning all of

them, but, after its done nothing seems to happen

I think I need a tutorial, I did hit actions and got an id for my

computer though.

where is the folder configs etc stored.