It says the folders are not shared, these are not my folders, how to convert the bt syncs to well syncthing secrets, am I doing something wrong?

Also is there a way to hide the  console window and is there a way to have it open in ie without changing my default brouser, does syncthing have a command line interface.

Does it have an explorer front end or something, I only ask because while the interface is fine I'd really like to see what else I can do with it.

On 21/10/2017 2:40 p.m., Bobby Vinton wrote:
Well No. the interfase is not going to change no matter what browser you use. The best way to use sync thing is to use google crohm or ie. Good luck. Hope you will get use to it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 9:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] synkthing

Hi.

Well got syncthing working with ie it appears I can turn off addons in
firefox and it works, is there any good interface for syncthing that work?

I added the folders and in the id put the key for the folder is this
correct, then I filled in the name, and location and its scanning all of
them, but, after its done nothing seems to happen

I think I need a tutorial, I did hit actions and got an id for my
computer though.

where is the folder configs etc stored.