From: kelby carlson
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 2:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Responsiveness

I have a few questions related to NVDA's responsiveness:

Sometimes, particularly when I'm on a webpage, NVDA just freezes for several
seconds. I have no idea why, and it doesn't seem to be happening with JAWS.

Likewise, NVDA will randomly jump focus from the window I'm in and just say
"pane"; I then have to close that window to get back to where I was.

Finally, if I have a page open in Firefox and unload NVDA, once I reload
NVDA I can no longer read the page; it is as if NVDA only stays in focus
mode.

Using NVDA 2017.3 on Windows 10.
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org