Re: synkthing

Lenron

where can I grab a copy of sync thing and is it a lot more accessible
than bt sync?

Partly, but it talks about devices not folders.

With the folders I have bt sync keys for the folders, and yes I have my
id but that doesn't help me much, I have been sort of doing that with
the folders, I wouldn't know the device ids I was connecting to, I am
just putting in bt sync keys.

On 21/10/2017 4:54 p.m., Randy Barnett wrote:
I dont know if you saw this but it might help:
https://docs.syncthing.net/intro/getting-started.html
On 10/20/2017 8:41 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Ok added the folders with their prespective keys in folder id, they
got scanned.

But according to the folders they are not shared.

There is a default folder which I really want to kill to.

As for the interface, I actually like it its like a personal server
and is faster to load it does take a bit more power from
things while processing but to be honest, while I was against it and
liking bt sync 1x interface, I'm sort of going to have to get used to
it now.ave to get used to this one.

I have now removed the bt sync addon from nvda to as its not needed now.

Do I enter the folder secret from bt sync in the id box or do I enter
the id in the id box,  after that where do I enter the key, right now
the id box has the key, the label box has the name of the folder, and
the folder location is the folder's location.

It says the folders are not shared, these are not my folders, how to
convert the bt syncs to well syncthing secrets, am I doing something
wrong?

Also is there a way to hide the  console window and is there a way to
have it open in ie without changing my default brouser, does
syncthing have a command line interface.

Does it have an explorer front end or something, I only ask because
while the interface is fine I'd really like to see what else I can do
with it.

On 21/10/2017 2:40 p.m., Bobby Vinton wrote:
Well No.  the interfase is not going to change no matter what
browser you use.  The best way to use sync thing is to use google
crohm or ie.  Good luck.  Hope you will get use to it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10