From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 1:26 AM
Subject: [nvda] bt sync and me are officially enemies

Hi.

Well never thought this would be me saying I am done but I am done.

Bt sync suddenly started crashing I did everything settings clear, system restore, etc, etc, etc, I added all my folders in again, and it went and started syncing but less than 2 minutes afterwards the client crashed with the standard stopped working message.

I did try resilio but I am either doing it wrong or something because while I was able with another reader able to get it to show a bit of its web ui where I could do something with it even when I added a folder it asked for confirmation.

When I put the service in and set it as system, thinking that would work, the thing just didn'

't seem to notice, that is I got it running but it just wouldn't display any web ui and there was no icon to do that.

Someone mentioned there was a way on here to get it to run with a command line and I may do that.

I have looked at synkthing and it looked good if only I knew how to opperate it fully I have all the keys for my folders but to be honest at this point, I have half the mind to say well thats me and bt sync.

There is 1 folder I can get updates to manually via a dropbox share but thats about it.

I have an old bt sync clicker sadly no longer about and I could use that I guess but to be honest, I'm just about out of options.

In the end if btsync doesn't I will use the access I have via dropbox for the folder that I have audio described tv stuff on but to be honest that may be that.

I can't waste all day on bt sync 1 and if there is a limit I have obviously reached it, I have a 30gb folder of chips 12gb of tv stuff a couple smaller folders of 1-2gb each and a big 4gb phone sound folder, I have about 50gb of stuff.

Is there some sort of accessible bt sync client that can take keys or that one can use, To be honest I'd like something that you could use like bt sync 1x but that had an explorer interface I don't need that much I just want to sync 6 large folders, if I can make more with keys or whatever then sure go ahead but I am done otherwise.