Re: A Question about Accessibility Central:

Rémy Ruiz

Hi everyone,

This link does not works I used Firefox:

www.accessibilitycentral.net

Thanks in advance since France.

Rémy

Le 21/10/2017 à 06:47, Shaun Everiss a écrit :

Yes and this worked, I also have got synk tray which is supposed to have the stuff I want, and which hides the console, I did try sinctracer but I just couldn't get that working at all.

On 21/10/2017 5:07 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Did you try it with internet explorer?