Re: NVDA Responsiveness

kelby carlson

Yes, tabbing in and out works.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2017, at 6:01 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I doubt this problem is limited to Firefox.  It would probably occur with any browser.  There is no solution except to close and reopen the browser.  Another list member said this problem would be fixed and I've seen that elsewhere as well.

Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Responsiveness

Lots of people say they have the firefox problem and steps are underway to
fix it. if you go away from firefox and then come back does this fix the
problem?
Sometimes Firefox's focus and nvdas way of obtaining it can be a bit flaky,
especially on the 64 bit version of ff57.

As for the freezes, I've noticed this on windows 7, and I suspect its a max
out of the processor core nvda is using. Being a dynamic issue its hard to
pin it down.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.