Re: Eloquence&Vocalizer Gives NVDA A Real Screen Reader FeelTo Me

Sarah k Alawami

Remember, that some of that cost goes toward NVDA, so that's why. Basically they are donating some of what you pay to nvda's development.

On Oct 21, 2017, at 2:15 PM, Blee Blat <bleeblat@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, well it's good they're updating the code then. I'll check out the free trial and see what it does. It's kind of silly that they charge that much for voices, but if it works, it's probably worth it. The speed boost and maybe some extra responsiveness might help, I'm not sure. I got a lot of pops and crackles with the older voices years ago when I used them, but if they're updating the code that's at least encouraging.