From: Blee Blat
Sent: 21 October 2017 22:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence&Vocalizer Gives NVDA A Real Screen Reader FeelToMe

OK, well it's good they're updating the code then. I'll check out the

free trial and see what it does. It's kind of silly that they charge

that much for voices, but if it works, it's probably worth it. The speed

boost and maybe some extra responsiveness might help, I'm not sure. I

got a lot of pops and crackles with the older voices years ago when I

used them, but if they're updating the code that's at least encouraging.