From: Blee Blat
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence&Vocalizer Gives NVDA A Real Screen Reader FeelToMe

Yes, I've done that I think. Windows 10 doesn't have a disable all
enhancements checkbox for playback, so I'm not sure if I've disabled
them fully or not, I've disabled the realtek services from running at
startup, but I'm not sure if that has other issues. I'll probably have
to get another sound card for this laptop anyway, because it seems that
they're doing really silly things like having all these DTS codecs and
junk built into drivers now. Sound enhancements are an abomination, they
just destroy your music  and so everyone should turn them off. I don't
know what the purpose of a system wide equalizer is. The only people
that might possibly need these are people with specific hearing loss
possibly, but I would let those people speak for themselves. It
shouldn't be enabled by default, for sure.