Re: Eloquence&Vocalizer Gives NVDA A Real Screen ReaderFeelToMe

David Griffith

I have never used the Code Factory add on – I have only used the Sapi 5 version as I wanted the voices available for other applications like speak On for reading the RNIB Newsagent service.

It sounds fine to me but then I am hearing impaired but Eloquence is pretty important for rapid consumption of material for me.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog