Re: Tested working audio with win10 safe mode.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

OK, Thanks.

On 10/21/2017 8:05 PM, Hareth wrote:
It works but without the video intercept driver, I don't know if it'll
work properly if the :"base video" checked in the boot configuration
menu.
we need to give it more testing with that.

On 10/22/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
I assume this will work with Jaws as well?
On 10/21/2017 5:10 PM, Hareth wrote:
Ok, here is a dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebkqst6n393i6jk/Activate_Sound_in_Win10_Safe_Mode.zip?dl=1
hope it works this time.

The list doesn't allow attachments as a lot of lists don't, for security
reasons.