Re: Collapsing All Threads In The Mail App Windows 10

Devin Prater

I'd love to know that too, and an easier way to move between messages in a thread. This is what I love about the web Gmail app, the easy navigation between threaded messages.

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 11:47 PM Earle Zwicker <rowdyamerican@...> wrote:
I wanted to thank everyone for all of their suggestions for a mail app in Windows 10. I have decided to try the mail app in Windows 10 for now. I'm having one issue though. Does anyone know how I can collapse all message threads? I like my messages in threads, but I would like to have them all collapsed by default. Any help would be appreciated.

Earle

Sent from my iPhone

--

sent from Inbox by Gmail.