Idiot proof log in to web sites wanted.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi what I'd really like and it is either obvious to others how this is done or it exists and I've not found it in browsers is a way to, say bring up a list of web sites I use a lot which need logginh in as many these days do, hit enter and hey preesto, its in.
I envisage a simple interface with page address of log in. Username and password fields, probably held encrypted in some way for security.
The plethora of different passwords etc now needed is doing my working brain cell in, so if anyone has an nvda friendly way to achieve this with Firefox as the default browser, do share it. I've seen some password managers but reading about them often gives me no clue if they do what I need accessibly or not its all click this and that stuff.

Thanks.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.