Re: Ribbon remover.

Well software will have to catch up just like everything else.

To be honest bar the people app which is easy to turn off, I have not noticed much.

As for access software I think thats the way it will be now.

To be honest ms didn't start this look at how often the apple and android update look at how often apps update this is no different.

Obviously the comercial reader suppliers will have to keep up or else.

Nvda will always be the quickest to upgrade with dolphin not far behind jaws though hmmmph.

On 23/10/2017 11:32 a.m., John Isige wrote:
"I'm happy to use 7, butwill  get 10 again, obviously, but I do wish
they would stop these major updates that break access software every few
months, but from what I hear this is going to be the norm from now on,
sigh."

Exactly what "access software" did the latest update to Windows 10
"break? I'm curious.