Re: Slightly OT: Accessible blogging platform

Michal Rada

I am using blogger. Its fully accessible if you can do things in form mode of screenreader.

Dne 22.10.2017 v 10:11 Domingos de Oliveira via Groups.Io napsal(a):

Uh, I know some blinds which are using wordpress.com. It's not that easy, but it seems to work.

Am 21.10.2017 um 02:30 schrieb Shaun Everiss:
To be honest wordpress.com just doesn't work, wordpress itself is fine I can make blogs and such but yeah its not that good after that.

Your best bet is to log to www.wordpress.com/wp-admin.

Once you login go to m.wordpress.com and a dumbed down wordpress appears you can select which blog to post at and you can post to blogs like that sadly not login like that but still thats how you do it.

The only issue is your dates for posts will be at the end of the post rather than the top but its worked for me.

On 21/10/2017 7:43 a.m., David Griffith wrote:
My Wordpress blog is the first one in my signature .

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog