Some suggest for future nvda

Alexander Masic

Hi.

Now When Jamie has change to another work, I hope there will be some space for new thinking and redesign. Even if i really like nvda very mutch, and you devs are doing a fantastic good jobb in general. However there is a few things wich iritate my mutch. And most imprtant is how the menu-system are organised. I would like to se menu scructure organized in fleaks wich i can toggle betwean by arrow-keys. If i made an reinstallation of NVDA then I am able to made all settings at once. As it is today, you must do the settings in a one section, then press ok, opend menu again and go to next and so on. This is a little old fasion.

So I hope that new leadership for nvda will also bring some new thinking. I am also glad to se that older windows longer will not be supported. Because this older windows is virusmashin, and by supporting them, NVDA is also encurage spread of virus.

So i'll wish the new leader good luck, and looking forward to se little new way thinking.