From: Kwork [mailto:istherelife@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:59 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] topics straying out of NVDA territory

I'm noticing that we're straying away on many of these discussions from actually discussing NVDA. With groups.io, sub groups can be created. Moderators, just a suggestion: what about creating an NVDA chat subgroup for those who are members of this list, and who want to keep things off topic for the main list? I personally don't mind using my delete key, but would rather use it for topics I'm just not interested in rather than trying to figure out which topics of departed from actual NVDA discussion. Just a suggestion.

Travis