Re: Tested working audio with win10 safe mode.

Antony Stone

It's not an attachment.

It's a link you can download from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebkqst6n393i6jk/Activate_Sound_in_Win10_Safe_Mode.zip?dl=1

Disclaimer - I haven't created this, I haven't tested this, and I don't
guarantee what it can do. I'm simply passing on the link from earlier in the
thread.

Antony.

On Monday 23 October 2017 at 23:10:28, The Wolf wrote:

can I please get the attachment?

I am not seeing it

On 10/21/2017 3:43 PM, Hareth wrote:
Greetings,
I've tested the attached reg file it worked with my Lenovo laptop,
tested with both internal and USB SB sound cards.
It should work with any sound card.
Note, at least for first try have some sighted help nearby just in case.
file reg Source windows10 forums.

Enjoy
--
René Descartes walks in to a bar.
The barman asks him "Do you want a drink?"

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.