locked Re: why does seem that so many blind people are so against change?

hmmm what exactly do I need to do to use the menus like I am used to.
I know that once I do actually upgrade I will need to get used too the shortcuts which ofcause I have not bothered to master just yet but I am sure once I have this down pat somee of my issues will probably be smashed.

On 20/04/2016 2:36 p.m., Robert Mendoza wrote:
yes, you can still use the typical view in the tool bar of your menu bar
like File, Edit, View, and etc. There is a portion that you need to
check it to in order to show it in your toolbar.

Robert Mendoza

On 4/20/2016 10:03 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Chris Shook asked: "So, are you guys telling me that the file menu in
internet explorer is now a ribbon? If so, where is the favorites menu
located?"

The File Menu, along with the Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, and Help
Menus in IE11 remain precisely as they've been for a very long time.
The keyboard shortcuts to access them remain unchanged. It's still
ALT+A to access the Favorites menu if you're using the keyboard
shortcut method. IE11 is the version of Internet Explorer that ships
with Windows 10 and has been "the latest and greatest" version of that
program on Win7 and Win8/8.1 for a while now.

Since Microsoft seems to be determined to retire Internet Explorer
over the long term, replacing it by Edge, it's not likely to change
much for other than security patches.