require an accessable drive cloning software.

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

Can someone suggest and accessible drive cloning software.
I do not want to run disc imaging software because I have ran active
at disc image but when I restore the image back to the same computer
it will not boot.
so if you have different drive cloning software or if you have
restored Windows 10 successful using any drive imaging software you
can recommend.
the computer that I am trying this on is a uefi based bios and the
hard drive is converted to a GPT format partition and is secure boot
enable on UEFI.