Re: Some suggest for future nvda

Michal Rada

Addon is Rapid settings, download it here https://bitbucket.org/nvdaaddonteam/rapidsettings

Dne 23.10.2017 v 17:55 Karim Lakhani napsal(a):

where or how does one accomplish this task?

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@shaw.ca
$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4
$$$$
can control is your character.
- Wayne Walter Dyer (1940-)

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Michal Rada
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 6:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some suggest for future nvda

Hi, there is special addon in which you can set all settings in
one place, as Control center in Jaws. You may install it and
enjoy it, its cool and verry usefull method of setting all.

Odesláno z iPhonu

23. 10. 2017 v 10:51, Alexander Masic <list@masic.se>:

Hi.

Now When Jamie has change to another work, I hope there will be
some space for new thinking and redesign. Even if i really like
nvda very mutch, and you devs are doing a fantastic good jobb in
general. However there is a few things wich iritate my mutch. And
most imprtant is how the menu-system are organised. I would like
to se menu scructure organized in fleaks wich i can toggle
betwean by arrow-keys. If i made an reinstallation of NVDA then I
am able to made all settings at once. As it is today, you must do
the settings in a one section, then press ok, opend menu again
and go to next and so on. This is a little old fasion.
So I hope that new leadership for nvda will also bring some new
thinking. I am also glad to se that older windows longer will not
be supported. Because this older windows is virusmashin, and by
supporting them, NVDA is also encurage spread of virus.
So i'll wish the new leader good luck, and looking forward to
se little new way thinking.