Re: Accessibility Google Books

yes google books is accessable however when downloading a book you will need to also get adobe digital additions to process the shortcut file.
after it I think the site is jamesscholes.net
go to projects and then click codex anyway codex should be able to get the drm off of the file and then convert it to the file of your choice.
you will also need calibre for the convertion however if you get that loaded you should be ok.

On 6/03/2016 2:43 a.m., Webmaster Deweer wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone knows how the accessibility of Google Books is? Can I use the
platform with NVDA (or another screenreader) on Windows 10 in Internet Explorer
11 or Mozilla Firefox 44?

I hope that I can get an answer!

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Jordy