Re: What's the simplest, most accessible calendar, please?

Mallard

Sounds interesting, David.

I wouldn't mind trying it out...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 25/10/2017 18:26, David Griffith ha scritto:

The webbie suite of programs should work all over the world unless there is a rights issue which relates to the BBC content drawn from the BBC website.

However the RSS Reader, Podcast downloader clock  PDF Reader Accessible Gutenberg and Calendar  etc should work everywhere.

Mind you in relation to the Gutenberg downloader Ihave for some reason found only the portable version working under Windows 10.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog