Re: safe mode

Kevin Cussick

Ok, here it is worked a treat on my machine just run it you might get a uac promped and that should be it. url below not interested in fixing problems if any arise so run at your own risk but should be OK.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame5fFtwuKO3gZF4ZGGTkK5n70k34w

On 24/10/2017 00:29, The Wolf wrote:
can I get the x file?
On 10/23/2017 3:12 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
and if anyone is interested I made a little exe file you just click on it it runs you get a uac prompt and you say yes to it and it installs or rather extracts to c drive and runs the reg file it works I tested it.

On 23/10/2017 20:02, Don H wrote:
maybe in the future NVDA could make this possible as it worked well in Window Eyes.  If GW could do it I am sure the fine developers of NVDA could do it as well.

On 10/23/2017 12:31 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
No. And it will never work. No audo drivers can be loaded only display drivers.

Take care

On Oct 23, 2017, at 3:39 AM, Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@rcn.com <mailto:hfiallo@rcn.com>> wrote:

Does NVDA, narrator or jaws works in safe mode? Can not delete avast and the only way to uninstall it is by going to safe mode.

Holger Fiallo

.