From: "David Griffith" <daj.griffith@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Web radio programs

Not a program but a web site.
Mike’s Radio Website.
Once you have found a station you want – focus on the link to play and the
then bring up the context menu and select save target or whatever your
browser says.
The resulting m3u or PLS file will be downloaded ready for you to transfer
across to your player.
http://www.mikesradioworld.com/

I have also a large folder of streams – hundreds of them but many will not
work now as they go offline , but many will. I can provide a sendspace link

for this if you want.
David Griffith
Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/